woensdag 1 maart 2006

gonna be a bear!

In this life i'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.... I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid... I could deal with that too.
When you're a girl bear, you birth your children ( who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs... I could definitely deal with that.
If you're mama bear. Everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too... I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

yup, gonna be a bear!


wat zouden jullie willen worden in jullie volgende leven? ik kreeg deze via de mail..leek me idd wel wat.. een beer in t volgende leven..lol

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Ha ha klinkt wel aanlokkelijk maar je moet zelf je eten gaan vangen en dat is toch een gedoe. Ik kies toch voor een huiskat in een volgend leven.Natje en droogje op zijn tijd,halve dagen slapen,regelmatige liefdevolle massages,eigenwijs zijn wordt gezien als een leuke eigenschap,je rotzooi wordt voor je opgeruimd kortom ideaal.
Kat ( what's in a name)

Sara zei

whahahahahaha.. ja idd.. dat lijkt me ook heerlijk...